Follow Along: @nealjolly
Pants: Topman // Shoes: Roots Canada (Similar) // Glasses: J Crew (Similar) // Watch: Ted Baker (Similar)
The featured white cable crewneck sweater is a classic piece
that styles perfectly with neutrals. The following are details
on how I styled the sweater:
– Wear it over a soft chambray button up and the
tones will thoroughly compliment one another.
– Textured grey slim fit trousers create a sleek,
– Lace up a pair of black leather oxfords. Nothing shiny.
– You can never go wrong with a tan topcoat.
Especially with some sweet polka dot inner-lining.
– Tuck your gloves in your breast pocket for the
finishing touch to this formal look.
Thank you for reading!